Premium Quality Outdoor cushions should LAST!
In 1979, Our Dad started manufacturing cushions with the ultimate goal: "Make the Best even BETTER." He focused on 3 American brands - Brown Jordan, O.W Lee, and Mallin ... To meet our standards all our cushions must be:
- FULLY REVERSIBLE (Flip Cushions) to last longer
- Sewn with the FINEST UV THREAD, guaranteed to outlast the fabric (NO SPLIT SEAMS)
- SUNBRELLA FABRIC exclusively - Fade, stain, & mildew resistant - Guaranteed to last minimum of 5 years. (5-year Residential warranty)
- FULL GUSSET/ DOUBLE SEAM sew pattern - See O.W Lee.com for examples
- USA High Density/ Resiliency foam
- ULTIMATE COMFORT (thicker foam & cushion style compatible with the furniture frame.) Amateure attempts to redesign a cushion can be foolhardy, You don't put a square peg in a round hole.
We grew exponentially every year until demand exceeded production capacity. When a business gets too big, it isn't fun anymore. Yet our Dad believed in "free market capitalism" - We co-ventured with the largest cushion manufacturer in the USA.
Result: No one could match our quality/ prices.
Recently Heritage Cushions was formed to allow family members to own and operate the high-end residential division
"Imitation is the best form of flattery"
The problem with the internet is you can build a gorgeous website, yet the cushions can be junk. "Knock off" websites start with keywords from our longstanding quality standards: Fully Reversible, removable velcro ties, Gore UV thread, Sunbrella fabric... Then shift to our concentration: Brown Jordan, O.W Lee, and Mallin
So what does it take to MATCH our quality?
- It took us 40 years to develop the most comprehensive template (pattern) library - from original cushions - NO MEASUREMENTS REQUIRED
- Original quality is not duplicated from measurements - a hands-on examination is required in-order to duplicate the original cushion
- Cushion design should conform to the frame characteristics - We spent 40+ years selecting the optimum design for comfort & performance - By analogy ... We view our cushions as the thoroughbreds of the industry - Why change them?
A little knowledge is dangerous
- Suggesting that all high-end cushions have or should have "Pillow fill" backs is BLATANTLY WRONG! Many Brown Jordan collections require FOAM backs for proper fit & support. Truth is, pillow fill is cheaper. It helps to know what you are making
- Suggesting that "Autocut" produces a better cushion than hand-cut is total hyperbole. Auto-cut is used for mass production, not for quality. Human experts can MATCH stripes and designs in fabric extremely well - Computers do NOT! The cut itself in Sunbrella is not critical - Sunbrella edges do not fray.
Internet lies & damned lies:
- 400 YEARS EXPERIENCE - The "knock-off kings" started copying our business model about 4 years ago, yet claim 20 to 30 years of experience. If we use their methodology (add up the experience of all employees & staff) - We have 400 years of experience.
- LIPSTICK ON A PIG - It is what's inside the cushion that counts - yet if you have never examined the fill material on a high-end cushion, and substitute inferior material, then using Sunbrella fabric ... it's kinda like putting lipstick on a pig.
Better quality and pricing
- BETTER QUALITY - Just take a look at our legendary customer testimonials (All documented emails - No "phony" reviews
- BETTER PRICING - Our ancestors, with Peter Stuyvesant, purchased the entire island of Manhattan for $24 - WE BELIEVE IN A GOOD DEAL. So to lower our prices, we co-ventured with the largest cushion manufacturer in the USA. We offer better pricing through size and diversification. Our family now focuses exclusively on the residential division ... concentrating on Brown Jordan, O.W Lee, & Mallin cushions. Anyone claiming to offer better prices is cutting quality. Learn why? Chat with us (909)758-6179
- Not only does our present business span 3 generations, "Quality is in our DNA," we are direct descendants of the Dutch immigrants who built the oldest house (1652), still standing in New York City... Rest assured, our cushions LAST
Thanks for being a prudent customer